1. Flexible Payment Plans – The quest for a perfect smile is a goal that should be attainable and affordable to every patient. However, the lack of payment plans provided by some orthodontists can discourage patients from seeking orthodontic procedures. Whether you’re seeking braces or Invisalign, Terrana Orthodontics has payment options to ensure affordability. We offer pay in full discounts, family discounts, and in-house interest free financing. We also offer same day start savings. Discounts are provided to members of the clergy, first responders (police, medical, firefighters), military, teachers. Most PPO insurance is accepted.
2. Complimentary Terrana Orthodontics Smile Consultation – A free orthodontic consultation is beneficial to you because it allows you to learn how your smile can improve without any risk of payment. It can also clarify any misconceptions that you may have about braces or other orthodontic devices. At Terrana Orthodontics our Complimentary Smile Consultation includes an office tour, an initial exam, x-rays, photos, and your customized treatment plan.
3. Saturday & Late-Night Weekday Appointments – Ease of patient access is important at Terrana Orthodontics. To accommodate your busy schedule, we offer Saturday and evening appointments at our state-of-the-art orthodontic office. We value your time and have organized our appointments to reduce the need to miss school and/or work. Our scheduling system allows for same day starts and less overall treatment time. We don’t overbook and you will not feel rushed at your appointment.
4. Board Certified Orthodontist – Only 1 in 3 orthodontists are board-certified. Dr. Terrana has achieved board certification through the American Board of Orthodontics, the only orthodontic specialty board recognized by the American Dental Association and in affiliation with the American Association of Orthodontists. Board certification is the highest level of academic achievement an orthodontist can achieve. ABO Board Certification is a voluntary credential that represents an orthodontist’s personal and public commitment to the standards of specialty practice and lifelong learning. The ABO Certification process requires the completion of peer-developed, externally validated written, and clinical examinations. Achieving Board Certification is confirmation of Dr. Terrana’s personal commitment to providing lifelong quality orthodontic care to his patients.
5. Lifetime Terrana Smile Warranty – If your teeth shift after your orthodontic treatment is complete, you will not be charged a full case fee for retreatment. Your case will be retreated for a low monthly fee.
6. Orthodontist vs General Dentist – All orthodontists are dentists, but only about 6% of dentists are orthodontists. After dental school, an orthodontist will attend an additional 2-3 years of intensive specialty training by a CODA accredited residency program. An orthodontist is specialized in both straightening the teeth and properly aligning the jaw bones to fix the bite. Studies have shown that orthodontists evaluate orthodontic case complexity more accurately and treat cases in less time with better quality outcomes compared with general dentists. Look for the seal of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) to ensure you are being treated by an orthodontist.
7. Cutting Edge Technology – At Terrana Orthodontics, we believe in innovation. Technology has played an amazing role in orthodontics allowing us to more precisely diagnose and treat our patients. Innovations in the orthodontic appliances that we use can achieve the intended results faster, with less inconvenience and less discomfort. Terrana Orthodontics is completely digital. Our digital x-rays produce less radiation than the traditional x-rays and allow Dr. Terrana to get a more detailed look at the structures of the mouth. Since our x-rays are digital, Dr. Terrana can gain immediate access to the images. No more waiting around for the images to be developed. We also utilize a digital 3-D scanner (Itero) that produces more comfortable and more accurate 3-D impressions and eliminates the need for gooey, gaggy traditional impressions. Digital impressions give you the ability to see your teeth instantly in 3D, improving communication during the consultation and the treatment process. These digital impressions allow Dr. Terrana the ability to show you before and after images within moments of the scan.
8. Individualized Attention in a Boutique Style Practice – You are our top priority. At Terrana Orthodontics, we provide comprehensive orthodontic care for patients of all ages. No two patients have identical issues, therefore Dr. Terrana evaluates each of his patients, prescribing individualized treatment plans to achieve the perfect smile. Our skillful team members also help to provide individualized care for each and every one of our patients. We are a one doctor practice and each of our patients will see Dr. Terrana at every appointment. Our office offers a fun, caring and modern environment that allows for smooth patient flow, cutting edge procedures, and an enhanced patient experience.
9. Advanced Specialty Training – In order to provide superior service and comprehensive results, Dr. Terrana and his team strive to stay current with the very latest in technology and advances by regularly attending continuing education courses and seminars, as well as online webinars and meetings.
10. Braces Made in the USA – Achieving the smile you always dreamed takes exemplary clinical skill and quality supplies and materials. At Terrana Orthodontics, we are proud that our orthodontics supplies are some of the highest quality products available in the industry and that they are also made in America!
11. State-of-the-Art Sterilization Equipment – Terrana Orthodontics always provides a safe environment. We meet or exceed all guidelines set forth by the ADA, OSHA, and the Center for Disease Control. Providing a clean, disinfected environment for each patient is critical. We utilize state-of-the-art sterilization equipment that destroys all contaminants. Each instrument is cleaned, sterilized and used on only one patient. You can be assured that our practice takes every step possible to assure your health and safety!